5 Weeks – Group Full Basic Make-Up Diploma Course
The ultimate course for those who are serious think about a career in high-fashion and Media Make-up industry of beauty.
This course will take you from a basic foundation level, through to a high level of photographic and creative make-up.
School provides models of different ages and nationalities, which will allow the students to better assimilate the training material.
- In this course the student must bring their own set of brushes
- Make-up remover tools
- No previous experience required
- Casual dress code
- A good Level of English is required
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 17 years – no exceptions
- There is no upper age limit
Dates group Start:
- Start Date: (10th of September 2017), End Date: (18 of October 2017) – Finish
- Start Date: (5th of November 2017), End Date: (14 of Deсember 2017) – Finish
- Start Date: (10th of January 2018), End Date: (12 of February 2018) – Finish
- Start Date: (19th of February 2018), End Date: (22 of March 2018) – Finish
- Start Date: (18th of March 2018), End Date: (18 of April 2018) – Close
- Start Date: (8th of April 2018), End Date: (9 of May 2018) – Registration is now open! Only 2 available seats.
- Time Morning: 2-00 pm to 5:00 pm
✗ Contact US
The following items are required and supplied by the college and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by School.
- Make-Up Application Book\ Program: AED 350
- Course Notes Book: AED 200
- Examination: AED 1200
We will provide you models and all Make-Up products for your Practice, after the end of the Course you will get your portfolio with your model before and after make-up.
➛ Free Gifts is included:
▫Portfolio 2000 photos
▫Set of Professional Makeup Brushes (26 PCs in set)
▫Beauty blender, Sponges, Powder puff
▫Good and Friendly service ⇐
After successful completion of the exam, you will get International Poland Diploma from Glazel Makeup School and International Diploma from Make-Up Training Center Benton, registered and approved KHDA issued in Dubai UAE.
To complete your booking please pay a 50% deposit for course, either in cash at the academy, by bank transfer or cheque.
Registration Fee for course: AED 500
Note 1: If students fail their exam, the Examination retake fee is AED 700.
Note 2: If students request a date re-schedule for the exam, the retake fees will be AED 1200.