8 Days Qualification Upgrade Course. This course is designed for makeup artists who already have experience in the profession makeup industry. If you feel that it’s time to update your knowledge, then this course is perfect for you!
- In this course the student must bring their own set of brushes
- Make-up remover tools
- No previous experience required
- Casual dress code
- A good Level of English is required
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions
- There is no upper age limit
Dates / Timing:
- Сourse duration: 8 Days / 2 Weeks – 4 lesson per week
- Each lesson lasts: 3:00 hours
- Training time: Your choice
- This course is only private (individual)
- Start Date: write ✗ Contact US
The following items are required and supplied by the school and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by School.
- Make-Up Application Book\ Program: AED 200
- Course Notes Book: AED 120
- Examination: AED 1000
The Course Covers:
- Health and safety
- Tools and disinfection Cleansing, toning and moisturizing
- Facial geometry and bone structure
- Color wheel – the Mathematics of color
- Color correction (warming/cooling)
- Selection and application of Foundation
- Concealer choice and application
- Application of eye makeup showing a number of techniques
- Application of false lashes both strip and individual
- Lipstick, blusher application
- The shape of the eyebrows / lips / nose / arrow
- 8 techniques of make-up
We will provide you models and all Make-Up products for your Practice, after the end of the Course you will get your portfolio with your model before and after make-up.
After successful completion of the exam, you will get International Diploma from Make-Up Training Center Benton, registered and approved KHDA issued in Dubai UAE.
To complete your booking please pay a 50% deposit for course, either in cash at the academy, by bank transfer or cheque.
Registration Fee for course: AED 500
Note 1: If students fail their exam, the Examination retake fee is AED 700.
Note 2: If students request a date re-schedule for the exam, the retake fees will be AED 1200.