Express Make-Up Certificate Course. The ultimate course for those, who are serious think about a career in high-fashion and Media Make-up industry of beauty.
This course is perfect for those makeup artists who don’t have time for long training. On this course you will learn all the commercial – salon makeup
- In this course the student must bring their own set of brushes
- Make-up remover tools
- No previous experience required
- Casual dress code
- A good Level of English is required
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 17 years – no exceptions
- There is no upper age limit
Dates / Timing:
- Сourse duration: 2 Weeks – 10 lessons
- Each lesson lasts: 3:00 hours
- December Sessions
- Course Morning Sessions Dates: December 15th to 26th – including final exam assessment.
Training time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm – REGISTRATION OPEN!
- Contact US – Landline: +971 4 442 7834 (Dubai) or Mob: +971529820606 (Call or use WhatsApp)
The following items are required and supplied by the school and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by School.
- Make-Up Application Book\ Program: AED 350
- Course Notes Book: AED 200
- Examination: AED 1200
- Total Cost: With 50% discount price 5000 AED (All individual classes we do not offer a discount)
- Discount this course: only in September and October months 2019 discount offer!
We will provide you models and all Make-Up products for your Practice, after the end of the Course you will get your portfolio with your model before and after make-up.
✓ If you don’t know where to buy a brush for makeup, you can buy them from us.
After successful completion of the exam, you will get International Certificate from Make-Up Training Center Benton, registered and approved KHDA issued in Dubai UAE.
To complete your booking please pay a 100% deposit for course (with Discount course) or 50% deposit without discount, either in cash at the school or by bank transfer.
Registration Fee for course: AED 500
Note 1: If students fail their exam, the Examination retake fee is AED 700.
Note 2: If students request a date re-schedule for the exam, the retake fees will be AED 1200.