This course is perfect for make-up artists who have work experience in the profession make-up artist and for for those, who are working in a beauty salon and performs commercial make-up
Academy provides models of different ages and nationalities, which will allow the students to better assimilate the training material.
- In this course the student must bring their own set of brushes
- Make-up remover tools
- No previous experience required
- Casual dress code
- A good Level of English is required
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years – no exceptions
- There is no upper age limit
Dates / Timing:
- Сourse duration: 5 days
- Each lesson lasts: 3:00 hours
- Training time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm or 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- (if you take personal classes, the time and date of the course to learn from administrator)
- Start Date: Contact with the administrator of the Academy ✗ Contact US
The following items are required and supplied by the school and included in the total course cost:
- All Products are supplied by School.
- Course Notes Book / Program: AED 200
We will provide you models and all Make-Up products for your Practice, after the end of the Course you will get your portfolio with your model before and after make-up.
✓ If you don’t know where to buy a brush for makeup, you can buy them from us.
After successful completion of the exam, you will get International Certificate from Make-Up Training Center Benton, registered and approved KHDA issued in Dubai UAE.
To complete your booking please pay a 50% deposit for course, either in cash at the academy, by bank transfer or cheque.
Registration Fee for course: AED 500
Note 1: If students fail their exam, the Examination retake fee is AED 700.
Note 2: If students request a date re-schedule for the exam, the retake fees will be AED 1200.